- Be regular and punctual in attending classes and all activities connected to the institute
- The students are expected to take up all assignments, tests and examinations of the institute seriously and try to perform the best.
- Each student of the institute must always posses Student Identity Card with his/ her photograph affixed on it and duly attested by the Competent Authority.
- Use the resources of the Institute namely library, computers, equipments, power, etc judiciously and effectively.
- Any genuine complaints, file them to the concerned authority without fail.or put the same in the Students Gravience Redressal Box installed on Central Ladder in Building.
- Use courteous and polite language and behave with decorum with the faculty, staff, students and guests.
- Should be in respective Uniforms while attending classes, workshops, etc.
- Shall not talk or act in any manner in a way that would bring disrepute to the Institute
- Indulging in Ragging and Eve Teasing are crimes and strictly prohibited with the penalty of Rs 10,000/- and two years imprisonment. If any student indulges in any form of ragging or Eve Teasing inside the University premises or outside, he/ she will be summarily expelled from the Institute.
- Misconduct at any time any place within the campus byany one and producing the false information or documents for admission purpose etc would be seriously dealt with.
- Students should not involve themselves either directly or indirectly in any form of politics either inside or outside the campus during their period of study.
- Smoking, consumption of any kind of alcoholic drinks / drugs inside the University is strictly prohibited.
- Accord due diligence to conduct when in Uniform.
- All shall desist from indulging in violence Shall not talk or act in any manner in a way that would bring disrepute to the Seafarers Shipping Services.